Collierville Oriental Rug Cleaning
Wash by Hand for the Best Results!
No one takes better care of your Oriental and Persian rugs than we do at Taghavi's Oriental Rugs in Collierville, TN. Oriental rugs are woven by hand using strong fibers to give them a durability that exceeds most rug styles. A product created so meticulously needs to be cared for with equal attentiveness. All of our rug cleaning services are done here in our shop and performed by hand. Our gentle practices ensure that each rug is exceptionally cleaned without the use of harsh chemicals or machines that can cause potential harm or fraying to the product. Contact us for a free rug cleaning estimate today.
Rug Cleaning Services for Every Need
When you bring your rug to us for cleaning, we treat it as if it were our own. Whether you purchased the rug from us, another seller, or it’s a rug that’s been passed through your family, we admire and respect the beauty of every piece of work brought to us for cleaning. It’s why we’re committed to only treating by hand and delivering outstanding results. Our rug cleaning services include:
- Stain removal – Don’t fret about stains on your rugs. We have years of experience removing everything, including food spills, dirt, and pet stains from rugs.
- Deodorizing – Rugs need to be cleaned once every two to three years. Dirt, animal hair, dust mites, pollen, and mildew can all collect in the fibers adding unpleasant odors to the home.
- Color run removal – If you’ve brought your rug to an inexperienced cleaner who used improper techniques, you may notice dyes starting to run. Bring it to us for proper dye cleaning.
What Are the Benefits of Washing by Hand?
When searching for a place to bring an Oriental rug for cleaning, it’s essential to understand that there is a proper way to clean them, which is by hand and the only method we use here. Other cleaners may boast fast turnaround times or incredible results, but their practices, including the use of machines or chemical-based cleaners, risks causing irreparable harm to your rug. So why choose us and our methods?
- Natural cleaning products are safer – Hand-spun wool rugs have a natural coating of lanolin on the fibers, making them resistant to stains. Using chemical cleaners will break down the lanolin and remove the protective layer from the fibers.
- Cleaning and rinsing by hand are gentler – Using machines to wash and dry rugs causes damage to the fibers and can harm the knots in the rug.
Pickup and Delivery Are Available for Rugs We Clean
For the safest and gentlest methods to clean your prized Oriental rugs, contact the experts at Taghavi's Oriental Rugs in Collierville, TN. We provide the most convenient options with our pickup and delivery services. So, leave the work to us and contact us for a no-obligation rug cleaning estimate today.